Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Awareness training and sanctions

From: "Di Fabio, Andrea" <adifabio () NSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 15:01:24 -0400

The state of Virginia mandates yearly security awareness training for all
state employees and state agencies. We have therefore implemented a state
endorsed security training using a third party company which is endorsed by
our state contract. We disable network access for accounts that do not
comply.