Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SLA for Non IT Managed Server?

From: Martin Manjak <mm376 () ALBANY EDU>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:20:33 -0400

Kris,

We require all server systems to comply with our Connecting Servers to
the University Network standards
<https://wiki.albany.edu/display/public/askit/Standards+for+Connecting+Servers+to+the+University+Network>.

We scan on a monthly basis to identify servers and mandate that owners
sign off on the standards, certifying that they are in compliance and
verifying each of the services they are running.
Marty