Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: third party pentesting services and pentesting RFP

From: Leilani Lauger <llauger () LUC EDU>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 09:57:38 -0500

Jason,

We use Halock Security Labs for our pen testing and have been happy with their services.  I don't have an RFP to share
for this, as we combined this with some other work.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Leilani

"Youngquist, Jason R." <jryoungquist () CCIS EDU> 4/7/2011 2:45 PM >>>

We are looking at having some pentesting done by a third party.  This would include network pentesting, web application
assessment, and social engineering.  I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for vendors that provide such
services.

Also, does anyone have any pentesting RFP they would be willing to share?

Feel free to email me off list.

Thanks.
Jason Youngquist
Information Technology Security Engineer
Technology Services
Columbia College
1001 Rogers Street, Columbia, MO  65216
(573) 875-7334