Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Opportunity: Senior Network Engineer

From: Jon Mitchiner <jon.mitchiner () GALLAUDET EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 13:01:42 -0400

Gallaudet University currently has an opening for Senior Network Engineer.
The link to the position details can be viewed at:
http://www.gallaudet.edu/af/jobs/?select=Professional+Staff+(exempt)#HR-11032.
 There are some security responsibilities with this position which isn't
listed in the job posting, including the possibility of supporting our
Network Access Control system.

Gallaudet University is located in Washington DC with over 30 buildings,
including a K-12 school.  This position will be responsible for supporting
the network operation for the entire University.  Our office has invested
millions of dollars to modernize our network infrastructure in the past few
years.  We have a mixture of Cisco and Juniper network equipment.  If you
want to learn the fast facts about Gallaudet University, please check
http://www.gallaudet.edu/x20520.xml

We are looking for a motivated individual to fill this position.  If you
have any questions about this position, feel free to send an email.
--
Jon E. Mitchiner
Information Security Officer & Network Director