Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: InfoSec Podcasts

From: "Mclaughlin, Kevin (mclaugkl)" <mclaugkl () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 16:16:03 -0400

We have a regular series that cover general topics.  <http://Uc.edu/infosec> Uc.edu/infosec<http://Uc.edu/infosec>

Kevin L. McLaughlin
AVP, Information Security & Special Projects
University of Cincinnati

On May 3, 2011, at 4:09 PM, "Roger Safian" <r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU<mailto:r-safian () NORTHWESTERN EDU>> wrote:

I have one on iTunes and our security home page.  <http://www.it.northwestern.edu/security/podcast.html>
http://www.it.northwestern.edu/security/podcast.html
The audience is general users so you will likely already be informed about the incidents being discussed.  The SANS
storm center also has a nice podcast.