Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SIEM

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:38:05 -0400

I concur with this and Nitro.  In addition, they have been very responsive
in adding support for devices not initially included in their rule-set and
addressing support requests.  They are also very willing to do demos/trials
on site.

Ronald King

Security Engineer

Norfolk State University

Marie V. McDemmond Center for Applied Research

Suite 401

700 Park Ave.

Norfolk, Virginia  23504

Phone:  757-823-3918