Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: web filtering

From: Matthew Gracie <graciem () CANISIUS EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 09:29:56 -0400

On 03/31/2011 02:28 PM, Karl Bernard wrote:
We just started using Palo Alto Networks and it works well. We're only
2-3 weeks into using it, so don't have enough experience to rave yet,
but we've been satisfied so far.

A second vote for Palo Alto - we're very happy with the one we deployed
last year.

Karl M. Bernard
UTHealth, Academic Health Center at Houston

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Solomon Asmelash <sasmela1 () wcccd edu