Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: content filtering at home

From: Karl Bernard <karl.bernard () GMAIL COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 17:04:15 -0500

I'm putting together a mini-itx based network box to run either Untangle or
Astaro.
http://www.untangle.com/build-your-own-untangle-server
<http://www.untangle.com/>
http://www.astaro.com/landingpages/en-worldwide-homeuse

<http://www.astaro.com/landingpages/en-worldwide-homeuse>These are both free
for home use. They aren't as easy as setting up a filtering DNS, but are a
lot more comprehensive and provide reporting, as well.

Karl Bernard