Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Export Controls

From: "Mobilia, Chuck" <cmobilia () KEENE EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:45:09 -0500

________________________________

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv on behalf of Taylor, James R
Sent: Wed 11/10/2010 8:52 AM
To: SECURITY () listserv educause edu
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] Export Controls

At Missouri State, export controls is the responsibility of our Director of Research Compliance.  That position is
associated with our Sponsored Research department and reports to the Vice-President for Research & Economic
Development.  I get involved from time-to-time because I share some of the responsibility.  I am in the process of
getting specific responsibilities nailed down because we are each under the jurisdiction of different VP's.

Jim Taylor

Information Security Officer (ISO)

Missouri State University

417-836-5226

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and