Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Export Controls

From: "Taylor, James R" <JimTaylor () MISSOURISTATE EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 07:52:03 -0600

At Missouri State, export controls is the responsibility of our Director of
Research Compliance.  That position is associated with our Sponsored
Research department and reports to the Vice-President for Research &
Economic Development.  I get involved from time-to-time because I share some
of the responsibility.  I am in the process of getting specific
responsibilities nailed down because we are each under the jurisdiction of
different VP's.

Jim Taylor

Information Security Officer (ISO)

Missouri State University