Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Export Controls

From: Chris Kidd <chris.kidd () UTAH EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:41:28 -0700

At the University of Utah, it also handled by the Research VP. It's implemented under the direction of the Office of
Sponsored Projects and the AVP for Research Integrity and Compliance.

Chris Kidd
Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer
University of Utah
650 Komas Drive, Suite 102
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Office: 801.587.9241
Cell: 801.747.9028
chris.kidd () utah edu<mailto:chris.kidd () utah edu>

http://www.secureit.utah.edu