Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: LDAPS

From: Bryan Fleming <bdflemin () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:19:02 -0400

Hey Brian,

I can't help you directly with this problem as we don't use Active Directory
for our LDAP service but we do have a wildcard cert in place for all of our
websites and I will be placing LDAPS to authenticate to our Linux boxes
really soon. To answer your questions:

Q: Will enabling LDAPS break anything?