Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: LDAPS

From: Chris Green <cmgreen () UAB EDU>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:40:07 -0500

If I recall, you can turn on LDAPS but turning off LDAP was impossible.   For us, we have that off on one server and
can rotate the role.  I don't recall why it was a one-off server but it was something we may have had to do either WC
certs or load balancing for.

Better to ask this question on win-hied mailing list and get real gurus ;-)