Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: quick poll please.. unauthenticated wireless

From: "Garza, Veronica M." <garzav () UIWTX EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:46:00 -0500

Getting kick back about our model of wireless network access and I need a quick poll:

Do you offer unauthenticated wireless for conference facilities?
Yes
Is that wireless encrypted?
No
Is it a completely separate network / just internet access only?
Yes

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential or contain privileged information and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately delete the email and any attachments from your system and notify the sender. Any other use of this e-mail
is prohibited. Thank you for your compliance.