Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Register Now for the Security Professionals Online Event (April 13 & 14)

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 09:51:56 -0600

Greetings,

If you are one of the many people who can't travel to Atlanta for the
Security Professionals Conference this coming week and your schedule
allows, please join us for a live broadcast of both our general sessions
and one hot topic!  For all the details and to register for our three
FREE live broadcasts, visit http://net.educause.edu/sec102.

NOTE: If you are onsite at the conference, we ask that you NOT register
for the online event as this will be broadcast via the computer audio
and we do not want to over saturate the available bandwidth.

If you have any questions regarding this online event, please feel free
to contact me.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel  |  Program Associate  |  EDUCAUSE
office: (310) 396-7033
e-mail: vvogel () educause edu