Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Standards? Whitepaper? RE: virtual machines

From: Theresa Semmens <Theresa.Semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:11:47 -0500

Has anyone set up security standards or written a white paper on security
for virtual machines?  It would make a nice case study for Educause and for
those who will be attempting to set up virtual labs and servers.  You are
welcome to share online or offline with me.

Theresa Semmens, CISA
Chief IT Security Officer
North Dakota State University
IACC 210D