Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Streamlined PGP WDE Deployment

From: Sean Maher <seanm () UAB EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:49:32 -0600

We have about 4600 systems deployed in this manner. If you believe that the content of your discussion may be private
or sensitive, then feel free to contact me off-list. Otherwise, I feel like we could really gain a lot from an open
discussion on this topic since we operate in different environments with different management structures and processes.
I know I'm curious about how others are doing things  ;)

Sean Maher
UAB Information Security
(205) 934-8521
seanm () uab edu