Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HIPAA Business Associate/Identity Theft Prevention Agreement

From: Chris Kidd <chris.kidd () UTAH EDU>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:31:29 -0700

We ask institutions sending students on clinical rotations to sign a clinical training agreement w/ business associate
language. It's been a routine practice since 2003.

Chris

Chris Kidd
Chief Information Security and Privacy Officer
University of Utah
650 Komas Drive, Suite 102
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Office: 801.587.9241