Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ISO 27000

From: Chris Bennett <bennetc () LCC EDU>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:15:52 -0500

Lansing Community College has adopted the ISO 27000 standards as a model for organizing the security program.  I use an
online application (TruArx) then to measure against that standard to prioritize my activities and to justify the
control requirements.  I also can report on progress made each year by domain.

Chris Bennett, GSNA, GSEC

Director of Information Security

Lansing Community College

517-483-5264 (O)  517-483-1758 (F)