Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: SANS 504 Alternatives

From: Guy Pace <gpace () SBCTC EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:33:20 -0700

This may not be the ultimate solution, but:

http://www.sans.org/vlive

This is a virtual version of the course. Since Ed it teaching, it is well worth it.

Guy L. Pace, CISSP
Security Administrator
Information Technology Division
WA State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)
3101 Northup Way, Suite 100
Bellevue, WA 98004
425-803-9724
gpace () sbctc edu