Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Web Security - what do you do?

From: "St Clair, Jim" <Jim.StClair () GT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 13:46:10 -0500

I agree with Ken, and would also add other OWASP frameworks for web app assessment and securing applications need to be
considered.

The people in the independent firms of Grant Thornton International Ltd provide personalized attention and the highest
quality service to public and private clients in more than 100 countries. Grant Thornton LLP is the U.S. member firm of
Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the six global audit, tax and advisory organizations. Grant Thornton
International Ltd and its member firms are not a worldwide partnership, as each member firm is a separate and distinct
legal entity.
In the U.S., visit Grant Thornton LLP at http://www.grantthornton.com/.