Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

borderware mail

From: Dennis Bohn <BOHN () ADELPHI EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:06:00 -0400

I am not the Email admin, but I can tell you that we have not been particularly pleased with Borderware.  Many false
positives  as well as a good bit of spam getting through.  We do not intend to stay with this solution, after it has
depreciated sufficiently.

Please let us know how you make out!

best,
dennis

SECURITY automatic digest system <LISTSERV () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> 6/28/2009 12:00 AM >>>
There is 1 message totalling 28 lines in this issue.

Topics of the day:

  1. Borderware mail