Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Backing Up 100 Terabytes of Data

From: "Sarazen, Daniel" <dsarazen () UMASSP EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:33:13 -0400

Hi All,

I have researchers with over 100 terabytes of data. Any back-up
suggestions that would include being able to store the back-up data a
reasonable distance away from the data center?

Thanks

PLEASE NOTE: Effective June 17 my office phone number has changed to
774-455-7558. My fax number is now 774-455-7550

:: Daniel Sarazen, Senior Information Technology Auditor
:: University Internal Audit
:: University of Massachusetts President's Office

:: 774-455-7558

:: 781-724-3377 Cell
:: 774-455-7550 Fax
:: Dsarazen () umassp edu

University of Massachusetts : 333 South St. : Suite 450 : Shrewsbury, MA
01545 : www.massachusetts.edu <http://www.massachusetts.edu/>