Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Remote Access for Library Resources Alternatives

From: Joey Rego <jrego () LYNN EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:14:55 -0400

Hi Jim,

We here at Lynn University use EZProxy as well for years now and it seems to be working fine.

Joey Rego
Senior Network Administrator

[cid:image001.jpg@01C9F3E3.12ECBBC0]

Lynn University
Information Technology
3601 North Military Trail
Boca Raton, Fla. 33431-5598
Phone: 561-237-7982
Fax: 561-237-7115
E-mail: jrego () lynn edu<mailto:jrego () lynn edu>
Web: http://www.lynn.edu<http://www.lynn.edu/>