Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: risk asessment in edu

From: Wes Young <wcyoung () BUFFALO EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:53:32 -0400

It's interesting to me that a non-edu address works on an edu-specific
security discussion list at all. Student project or not...

Guidelines Fail:

* All postings should be signed with the subscriber's name,
institutional/organizational/corporate affiliation, and e-mail
address. We do not recommend the use of vCards or other attachments.

ref: http://www.educause.edu/Community/ConstituentandDiscussionGroups/ConstituentandDiscussionGroupP/892

... an EPIC FAIL would have been using the phrase "IMPORTANT" in the
original post. :)