Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Network Access Protection

From: Todd Bossaller <bossallert () MOVAL EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:01:29 -0500

Thank you Alex.  Have you seen this for Mac?
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserverNAP/thread/fd0aea42-39c2-439f-a226-9947a9bca8d5
I have not tried it yet, so I cannot comment.

If I have a question about NAP would you mind if I send you an email?  I promise I won't flood you and don't feel
obligated to answer either.

Thanks Alex,

Todd Bossaller
Systems Administrator
Missouri Valley College
500 E College St.
Marshall,  MO. 65340
p(660) 831-4088
f(660) 831 -4068
bossallert () moval edu
This document may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you received
it in error, please contact the sender at once and destroy the document. The document may contain information subject
to restrictions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Acts. Such information may not
be disclosed or used in any fashion outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information