Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft Network Access Protection

From: "Chalmers, Alex B." <ABCHALMERS () BSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:07:32 -0400

Todd and all,

If you have questions regarding NAP, feel free to touch base with me
off-list.  I've been working with it since W2k8 was in beta and have tested
most of the supported deployment scenarios.

As to the UNET SHA/SHV, it is on my list for testing in the very near
future.

-abc

  Alex B Chalmers, CISSP

  Lead Enterprise Systems and Security Architect

  University Computing Services

  Ball State University

  abchalmers () bsu edu

  765.285.3047