Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Securing a document management system

From: Karen Stopford <stopfordk () CT EDU>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:46:31 -0400

Not to get too far off the subject, but has anyone done a risk assessment of the financial aid office?  We are looking
at the upcoming compliance date for Red Flags legislation, and need to do one pronto, so I'm looking to see if there
are any experiences out there that would help.
Karen

C. Karen Stopford, CISSP
Associate Executive Officer for I.T. Security
CT State University System
39 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT  06105
(860) 493-0116