Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PGP WDE

From: "Tonkin, Derek K." <Derek_Tonkin () BAYLOR EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:45:17 -0600

We made our initial purchase of, I think, 300 licenses before I was even hired here in December of '06 so we've got
some grandfathered pricing.  Of course we've bought additional licenses several times since then and each time the
price has at least tried to go up.  I can't comment on specific numbers but if you e-mail me off list I can get you in
touch with the folks that can.

-------------Baylor University-------------
Derek Tonkin
Information Security Analyst
Information Technology Services - Security
derek_tonkin () baylor edu        254-710-7061