Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PGP WDE

From: "Sealey, Adam L." <Adam_Sealey () BAYLOR EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:11:08 -0600

Baylor has implemented PGP Whole Disk across our enterprise on laptops.  We
gave some presentations at Educause conferences, most recently
http://net.educause.edu/SEC08/Program/14422?PRODUCT_CODE=SEC08/SESS23 .  If
you have any questions, we could get those answered, or set up a call with
the right people.

Thanks,
Adam

Adam Sealey