Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: references for use of DNS query logs and responses for network security

From: John Kristoff <jtk () DEPAUL EDU>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 18:29:31 -0600

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 08:21:36PM +1300, Russell Fulton wrote:
An academic colleague is about to take on a post grad student to do
some work in this area and I was wondering if anyone can give them a
start on the literature search.

Hi gents,

In terms of literature, about the only thing I know of is:

  <http://dua.cc.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/~musashi/>

I did some presentations and wrote some rudimentary tools from time
to time, but I think you and Bojan both know about that stuff and
most of it is getting kind of old now.

John