Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Opinions on malwarebytes virus cleanup software?

From: Theresa Semmens <theresa.semmens () NDSU EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:45:19 -0600

NDSU's help desk has been recommending this to our distributed departments
for use.  Some of our distributed technicians have reported good success
with the free version.  The Help Desk also uses it for the personal and
employee machines that are brought in to be "fixed."

Theresa Semmens, CISA
NDSU IT Security Officer
PO Box 6050
North Dakota State University