Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: 0-day exploit for Internet Explorer in the wild

From: Ken Connelly <Ken.Connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:50:24 -0600

Curt Wilson wrote:
I am assuming that Vista is not specifically at risk, but I don't know
for a fact. Anyone else know?

Thanks

XP and Windows 2003 are vulnerable from what I've heard.  I believe the
XP reference implied fully-patched SP3.  I've not seen anything stating
that Vista is immune, but I've also not seen it implicated as vulnerable.

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly             Associate Director, Security and Systems