Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Looking for Credant, PGP, or WinMagic Subscribers

From: "Sealey, Adam L" <Adam_Sealey () BAYLOR EDU>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 16:10:15 -0500

Odd, it didn't for me either time...maybe an outlook config issue.

And Marty, that wasn't pointed at you...just an observation (obviously for
just one person), due to my responding to 2 emails within 10 minutes, the
first time in a couple months.

Adam Sealey
Information Security Analyst
Baylor University