Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: anti-spam software

From: David Lundy <dlundy () PACIFIC EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 18:53:13 -0700

We also use Sophos' Pure Message.  One addition feature we use is a spam
quarantine.  Users get (optional) daily lists of sender and subject of
messages designated as spam and can choose to release them through a web
interface.  This is useful in the case of (rare) false positives.  We
have integrated authentication of this web application with Active
Directory.

Dave

David Lundy
Assistant IT Security Officer