Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Maintenance Window(s) Procedures

From: "HALL, NATHANIEL D." <halln () OTC EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 13:08:24 -0500

Our maintenance window for relatively minor changes is daily at 1am to
4am.  If we need more time then we can usually work all day Sunday.  We
also have rare days when the college is closed and we can take things
down for two or three days.

--

Nathaniel Hall, GSEC GCFW GCIA GCIH GCFA
Network Security System Administrator

(417) 447-7535