Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ID Card information request

From: Kenneth Arnold <bkarnold () CBU EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:13:12 -0500

1. The Safety and Security department,Information Technology Services
Department, Business Office and Student Affairs Deparment manage the ID
cards.
2. There is a separate budget for the ID cards within the Information
Technology Services Department.
3. The Safety and Security department creates the ID cards.  There is
only one system to create the cards.
4. The cards have only a Mag stripe.

Christian Brothers University
Memphis TN
On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 4:08 PM, Ellen Smout <esmout () uwo ca