Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: ID Card information request

From: David Lundy <dlundy () PACIFIC EDU>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:29:31 -0700

At University of Pacific main campus:
1. Managed by the OneCard office whose job is specifically to manage
cards and card use.
2. Funded through the Finance department, although there is a card to
replace lost cards.
3. It is a part of Finance department and there is one office.  (our
campus had about 5,000 students.)
4. Mag stripe.  Used for food service, vending machines, door access,
payment for services at a small number of off campus vendors.

Dave

David Lundy
Assistant IT Security Officer
University of the Pacific