Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: E-mail from ARIN ref. Legacy Registration Services

From: George Russ <george.russ () CITADEL EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:16:40 -0400

We received one and our Director sent it to counsel for legal advice
first.

George
George Russ                     ITS/Network Operations and Security
The Citadel                       Charleston SC 29409
The information contained in this e-mail message is privileged and
confidential information intended for the intended recipient only. If
you are neither the intended recipient nor the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please
reply and notify the sender and delete this message.
Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of criminal law.