Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

[(ISC)2] Associate Program

From: savanted1© <savanted1 () YAHOO COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:21:04 -0800

Dear, Esteemed Forum Professionals

  I have been wondering if I, Mr. Garrett Hord; can utilize my own Dictionary of Occupational trades number for
qualification as a candidate of becoming an Associate of The International Information Systems Security Certification
Consortium, Inc. [ (ISC)² ] to comply with the DoD 8570.1M Manual which states that this is to faciliatate professional
development of both militatry and civil service related jobs and or skill sets within information assurance.  I am
presently attending the Towson University enrolled as a double bachelorette program student of both Computer Science
and Mathematics concentrating on Computer Security.  I am interested in becoming an Associate Information Systems
Security Certification Consortium, Inc. [ (ISC)² ]  for continued professional educational credit until I am actually
am placed within the federal workforce.

  DoD 8570.1M Manual
  Please ssee the following universal resource locator (url) listed below:

  http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/857001m.pdf

Savanted1©Mr. Garrett Hord
Towson University Computer Science
ACFE Associate Member
ACP International
Infragard Baltimore Chapter

      __|__
-@--@--(_)--@--X--
savanted1 () yahoo com
savanted1 () hotmail com
savanted1 () netscape com
Innovations At The Speed Of A Thought?You Cannot Do Today's Work With Yesterday's Skills?It Is Wise To Educate A Child
Than To Raise An Adult?Knowledge is power so do not abuse the priviledge of knowing some of it and not all of
it?http://www.securitytalks.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/savantedlyspeaking/
This electronic message contains information which may be privileged and/or confidential. The information is intended
for use only by the individual(s) or entity named/indicated above. If you are not the identified/intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message/information is prohibited.