Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [(ISC)2] Associate Program

From: "Pace, Guy" <gpace () CIS CTC EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:38:12 -0800

If you do not have the required experience or education, you become an associate of (ISC)2 by taking and passing the
CISSP exam. Once you achieve the required education and experience, you can become a full CISSP.

Guy L. Pace, CISSP
Security Administrator
Center for Information Services (CIS)
3101 Northup Way, Suite 100