Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Shared Security/Audit Position

From: Joel Rosenblatt <joel () COLUMBIA EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:14:24 -0400

Our Security group is responsible for witting policies, our audit group is not connected to security or IT.

Thanks,
Joel Rosenblatt

Joel Rosenblatt, Manager Network & Computer Security
Columbia Information Security Office (CISO)
Columbia University, 612 W 115th Street, NY, NY 10025 / 212 854 3033
http://www.columbia.edu/~joel