Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: security awareness training

From: "Delaney, Cherry L." <cdelaney () PURDUE EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:20:57 -0400

We have a basic security course you can view on our website - it was
created using Captivate and we host another copy of it on our
WebCT/VISTA server where testing can be tracked.

use this URL http://www.purdue.edu/securepurdue/training/ and then look
for the light blue text Purdue IT Policies: Data Security or click on
the direct link below.

Purdue IT Policies: Data Security
<http://www.purdue.edu/securepurdue/files/SensitiveDataVideo.swf>

There is also a subgroup within Educause that are working on creating
training modules that can be shared throughout universities for
situations like yours.

Cherry