Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

security awareness training

From: Mark Reboli <mreboli () MISERICORDIA EDU>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 19:41:43 -0500

I apologize if the question was asked before, but we are looking at
formalizing security training for our entire college.  Does anyone have
anything that they would be willing to share, so we do not need to reinvent
the wheel.

Thank you,

Mark Reboli
Network and Telecommunications Manager
College Misericordia
mreboli () misericordia edu
phone (570) 674- 6753

This e-mail and accompanying attachments are confidential.  The information
is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this e-mail
communication by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately by returning this message to the
sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation.