Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: Skype allowance

From: Cal Frye <cjf () CALFRYE COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:58:41 -0400

Tomo wrote:
I'm suspecting that we're going to have to open up a port inbound, but
in the meantime I'm looking at whether running one node on campus as a
bastion supernode is a feasible option (linux, nicely locked down) that
fixes things.

Awfully interesting thought. Please keep us posted on your results.

--
Regards,
-- Cal Frye, Network Administrator, Oberlin College

   www.calfrye.com,  www.pitalabs.com

"Bad administration, to be sure, can destroy good policy, but good
administration can never save bad policy." -- Adlai Stevenson.