Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SANS@UGA <http://infosec.uga.edu/sate/sans/index.php>

From: InfoSec <infosec () UGA EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:30:25 -0500

Subject:SANS@UGA  Event Dates: Monday, February 12 - Saturday, February 17, 2007.  Location: Seney-Stovall Chapel, 201
North Milledge Avenue Athens, Georgia 30602  For detail about this course offering, visit
http://infosec.uga.edu/sate/sans/index.php.  Only $840.00 PerPerson (EDU, K-12) That's more than 75% from the standard
conference fee. This price also includes: Daily continental breakfast included Break snacks and refreshments included
Box or lite-lunch included Wednesday night BBQ included A limited number of spaces are available in this SANS EDU
course. If the course fills and you wish to be placed on a waiting list, contact EITS Conference Services at
706-542-1014 or eitsconf () uga edu.
UGA Office of Information Security
This message and any attachment is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is
PRIVILEGED. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and
its attachments and notify us immediately. Thank You.
Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100%
secure communications medium.
We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise
that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.