Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IT Vendors/Contracting Vendors question...

From: Theresa M Rowe <rowe () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:36:44 -0500

Our vendors have to sign a mutual non-disclosure statement statement.  We also require security review and a contract
addendum.  Material is on our web site:
http://www2.oakland.edu/uts/policies.cfm
Click on Outsourcing, Hosting and Application Service Providers.

Also posted on Educause Effective Practices site.
Theresa