Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Reset

From: "Beechey, Jim" <beechey () NORTHWOOD EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 16:41:39 -0500

Let me second Bryan's support for Anixis.  We implemented this fall and
have been very pleased.  They also recently released a client for
Windows PCs which provides a reset password button at login which helps
solve the problem of getting access to the web app when the PC requires
authentication.    The button is configured via a GPO to deliver the web
self service page to the user.  This is very helpful in labs or
faculty/staff desktops.

Jim Beechey

Information Security Manager

Northwood University