Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI

From: Theresa M Rowe <rowe () OAKLAND EDU>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:58:56 -0400

I'm not aware of anyone being fined, so it is a good question.  Our bank checks with us about every 6 weeks, and they
keep telling us about the possibility for fines.  Right now we are compliant on the technical side, having hired a
company that does monthly scans and reports on compliance.  But we've not been able to achieve compliance on the
questionaire.
Theresa