Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

National Cyber Security Awareness Month Wrap-up

From: Shirley Payne <payne () VIRGINIA EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 17:16:52 -0500

This year's National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) is now over
and from the list of 2006 campus events on the EDUCAUSE Security Task
Force Resource website (http://www.educause.edu/7479), many institutions
contributed a great deal of creativity and hard work in support of this
important initiative. A hearty "THANK YOU" for your efforts!

If your event is not yet listed on the website, please share the URL or
brief description of your NCSAM-related initiatives, as well as the
outcomes you realized, with the participants on this discussion list or
send an email to Security-Task-Force () educause edu.

We would also like to take this opportunity to remind you to share your
updated or new security awareness materials with other colleges and
universities. These may be easily added to the EDUCAUSE online resource
library via the simple online submission form at
http://www.educause.edu/ContributeResources/8927.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us expand our collection and
make this the best possible Cybersecurity Awareness Resource Library.

Sincerely,

Awareness and Training Working Group Co-Chairs
Shirley Payne (University of Virginia)
Krizi Trivisani (The George Washington University)